We know, kale is so 2014, but we love it. LOVE it. Not only does it taste good, but it's so good for you. Don't believe me? Check out this blog post about 10 proven benefits of kale. Boom!
This super easy kale salad will make you love it too. If you have felt intimidated by kale, we will help you sort that out, and love it as much as we do.
Massaged Kale Salad
- 1 or 2 big leaves of kale (wash, remove stem, and chop)
- Drizzle olive oil on the kale and massage (yes, rub those leaves down until they are soft. Just how you feel after a good rub down, no?)
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon on the relaxed leaves.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top with anything you find interesting in your fridge. Our favorites is a little goat cheese, baby peppers, and cherry tomatoes.
EASY and nutritious!