Become an Ambassador
We are always looking for motivated women. If you want to build a strong adventure community in your area and empower women, let's chat.
Many people have asked about how to start an outpost or become an ambassador.Here is what it all comes down to.
The right person is....
- A Planner: If you love to plan fun adventures for your friends or family, you are probably right for this.
- The Reliable One: you show up every time. People have said how great you are because they always know you will be there.
- Has Time: You can dedicate at least two hours a week to planning and leading adventures. The more adventures you host the stronger your group will be.
The work you'll do...
- Adventures: You'll host a minimum of one adventure a month
- Social Media: You'll need to help in the creation of social media content.
- Blog Content: Share in the creation of content for our blog
- Friends: Meet some amazing like minded people
- Helping: You will be helping women make real and lasting changes in their lives
- Gear: WOA merchandise at 50% off
- Money: Make 25% from the memberships you generate
We know you will love this job, because it's not a job, it's an adventure. You don't have to be an expert in adventure. Part of the fun is learning along with everyone else.